gooner.girl

Football Chat

I can't tease you that much Martin! We only drew 1-1!

I notice Phil is keeping very quiet tonight! Why did Bolton roll over and die against Man.U? - they're supposed to be good against the better teams!!!!

Did you get any good pics? I'm going to "Ooops, word censored!"nal on wednesday for the moscow game - i can't wait!!!! :D:D:D

I can't tease you that much Martin! We only drew 1-1!

I notice Phil is keeping very quiet tonight! Why did Bolton roll over and die against Man.U? - they're supposed to be good against the better teams!!!!

1 Man Utd 10 18 25

2 Chelsea 10 12 25

3 Bolton 10 2 20

4 Portsmouth 10 10 19

5 "Ooops, word censored!"nal 9 11 18

6 Everton 10 7 17

7 Aston Villa 10 3 15

8 Liverpool 10 0 14

8)

Phil

Urm is this topic about football :?

yes - it is! There's one about paying someone to clean your oven just over there...

take your pick! :roll:

Phil

Football over oven cleaning every time!

Ok Martin, perhaps 'easily' was overstating it a bit! - but don't forget Gilberto should have scored his penalty!

And yes Phil, i know that proverb but we'll get those 3 points! (says she, far to overconfidently after the pathetic performance against Everton yesterday)

Actually my personal favourite proverb is the one about not waking your neighbour to early in the morning or they'll get cross! Can't remember where it is in proverbs though!

Well when you look at the midlands teams around Lesley, eg Villa, Wolves etc... who can blame them (your family) for going elsewhere in their football allegiances?! Eh Martin? Dan? :D:D:D

I do still support Warwickshire (and kent where i was born) in the cricket though rather then Sussex despite having lived in sussex longer (much to Mike (hubbys) disgust!)

You see, i started supporting "Ooops, word censored!"nal after moving from Stratford upon Avon cos the only other team down here (sussex) other then the london ones is Brighton and hove albion - and they make villa look good! :wink:

Glory supporters Lesley! :wink:

I think son would agree with you there but you can hardly say that about Everton over the last few years can you :? - considering my Dad has supported them for over 50 years :?

He does also go to see Stratford Town play :wink: - and I used to go as well when I was little, and drink Oxo at half-time :wink: