debbier Posted June 29, 2009 Share Posted June 29, 2009 The topic says it all I wasn't expecting one so early (they only arrived on friday), so I was really pleased to spy a small but perfectly formed egg in the nesting box, just after a thunderstorm. I suspect it's from the smallest of the three, as she's been in and out of the eglu today. Yippeeeeeee Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted June 29, 2009 Share Posted June 29, 2009 Congratulations . You didn't have to wait long . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted June 29, 2009 Share Posted June 29, 2009 First eggs are so special Congratulations! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted June 29, 2009 Share Posted June 29, 2009 Congratulations Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 I remember screaming quite loudly when we got our first egg Congratulations Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
trio-hens Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 We had our first two eggs today!!! How exciting. The two weighs 43 g One of the eggs had little blood on it and blodd dots? is this normal?? sugar Fudge Goodie Fudge Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...