Janty Posted July 9, 2009 Share Posted July 9, 2009 Remember my passion for chunky men? I have booked an Anfield experience today and the Anfield legend (more like a Great Danish God) is Jan Molby. Can't wait to meet him. They must have thought I was barking at Anfield today...I let out such a scream when I found out he was doing it. Phil Neal was the other option and I feel a bit bad (but not much) as my Dad would have prefered to meet him but Jan's legs definitely swung it. I used to go to the football matches just to see Jan's legs. I ended up speaking to Phil Neal on the phone as he was in the office when the girl was laughing. He asked what was going on and she said that there was a nutter on the phone who thinks Jan Molby is gorgeous. Next thing, he was on the phone talking to me. He said that he was working with Jan later that day and he had to tell him. I told him that I had an ambition to squidge his legs. He said that he'd ask him to wear his shorts that day. Excuse the drooling dribble but I am still excited. I had to explain to nearly the whole school why I screamed during break time. Wouldn't mind but the general response was Jan who? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 9, 2009 Share Posted July 9, 2009 let me know when you're coming if you fancy meeting for a coffee If you're not feeling too faint afterwards that is! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janty Posted July 9, 2009 Author Share Posted July 9, 2009 Ta! I never get giddy over celebs / famous people but I was all a dither today. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted July 9, 2009 Share Posted July 9, 2009 Janty, you strumpet !! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janty Posted July 9, 2009 Author Share Posted July 9, 2009 Janty, you strumpet !! At 71, I'll take that as a compliment. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 9, 2009 Share Posted July 9, 2009 Janty, you strumpet !! At 71, I'll take that as a compliment. you don't look a day over 65! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janty Posted July 9, 2009 Author Share Posted July 9, 2009 Another compliment...the facelifts are working then. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 9, 2009 Share Posted July 9, 2009 Jan, if you're nice to me I might let you have a go with my new sausage stuffer! You'd love it! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janty Posted July 9, 2009 Author Share Posted July 9, 2009 Jan, if you're nice to me I might let you have a go with my new sausage stuffer! You'd love it! Ooo-er! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted July 9, 2009 Share Posted July 9, 2009 At least it won't be your nose you're stuffing this time round Jan Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janty Posted July 9, 2009 Author Share Posted July 9, 2009 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted July 10, 2009 Share Posted July 10, 2009 When are you coming Ooop North, Janty? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janty Posted July 10, 2009 Author Share Posted July 10, 2009 August time Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tina C Posted July 12, 2009 Share Posted July 12, 2009 We have a signed photo of Jan Molby and Bruce Grobellar (sp?) with my OH in our lounge. They were speakers at a sporting dinner hosted by company OH works for. I hadn't a clue who he was before that and when I saw you post I was thinking...I know that name... Apparently he is a very entertaining speaker (Ididn't go - it was a man thing...) Enjoy your 'experience' Janty. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...