Alis girls Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 I think these people check the TV times to see whats on so they can interrupt Corrie, eastenders etc and cause as much misery as poss. When I lived in my flat my number was similar to lets say a certain type of lady I had a call from some old boy asking if I was the "busty Carribean lady" OH cracked up as I'm Anglo Saxon and was not endowed then in the chest dept Caused much mirth amongst my friends when they found out. Please mods I have tried to be choosey in my wording of this. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BarbaraJ Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 Lol i have had BT ring twice asking did i call them as i rang but didn't speak , what the heck!!!!! at least get to the point lol i just said no i didn't and put phone down . Very weird!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...