craftyhunnypie Posted July 19, 2009 Share Posted July 19, 2009 Yesterday I had some scanbran crispbread thingys for lunch with some ham on. I also made a scanbran & yogurt cake. It's my slimming world stuff. Being as the cake was only 2 and a half Syns, I ate the lot. Last night in bed, I had awful, awful stomach cramps & back pain. I was rolling round the bed in agony. I didn't know what to do with myself. The pain was terrible. In the end I ended up being sick - which afterwards relieved it. I have since looked on google & it looks like I ate too much fibre! I'd obviosly not drank enough for it to pass through my body. My tummy is still a bit 'ugh' today & my body feels quite weak. Not a good way to lose weight, being sick. I won't be eating those slimming world scanbran cracker thingys for a long while. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackrocksrock Posted July 19, 2009 Share Posted July 19, 2009 Oh dear sounds sore but you need to do more fibre slowly rather than all at once so your body gets used to it and doesnt complain! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted July 19, 2009 Author Share Posted July 19, 2009 It wasn't the fact of wanting more fibre. It was just that I fancied trying out this cake & the thought of being able to eat a whole cake on a diet was wonderful. I learnt a lesson though. I had some toast for brekkie, then had a nectarine & a banana for lunch as didn't feel too good. Think slimming world should have a warning on their scanbran packs - to drink loads of water & not consume a whole packet in a day. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted July 19, 2009 Share Posted July 19, 2009 Oh dear, hope you are feeling better now Emma. Maybe it was too much to ask, a diet cake Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted July 19, 2009 Author Share Posted July 19, 2009 Hmmm - perhaps a diet cake was too good to be true. Feeling a bit better now thanks - but I will warn fellow slimmers at my class. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...