Yes I can recommend the headtorch for christmas - I also use mine when doing night-time treasure hunts - I've done a couple this year and they're great fun but particularly good with a headtorch as you can see and write and search for clues and do EVERYTHING ! :wink:

OH used to have a HUGE fat torch until the battery leaked, and decided despite this he needed to branch out into several varying sizes of maglite :?:roll:

I go out in the dark as given up looking for a torch. We've regressed back and started taking out an oil lantern now, or my candle lantern. OH sometimes digs up potatoes in the dark for dinner :lol:

Anyway I was going to say I'm sure Susannah and co would have a lot to say if I shone light on them as well as let the cold in. I already get a series of sqeaks from Susannah and she got up in disgust and hid behind Trinny last night. I feel around in the dark for eggs :shock: and for the brown chicken I can't see :lol: At least white chickens are visible in the dark :lol: