Luvachicken Posted August 6, 2009 Share Posted August 6, 2009 It's hot and sticky and i have workmen about so i thought i'd play on the computer, something i don't do very often. I clicked on my user control panel and read all of my questions ( and everyones answers ) from the beginning. Every one has been so helpful and i sometimes feel that i only come on here when i want to know something but the fact is i am normally so busy ( and not really that good with the pc) that i don't get on here that much. So, i just wanted to say a big thank you to everybody Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted August 6, 2009 Share Posted August 6, 2009 Aww, you're welcome . That's what we're all here for . That's what's so nice about this forum, you can be on it as much or little as you can manage and you're still assured of a welcome and a helpful answer . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luvachicken Posted August 6, 2009 Author Share Posted August 6, 2009 I should be able to pop on here more often as it is the summer hols for me and i don't have to go to work . And having caught up on my "post" i just ordered my girlies some tub trugs to play in - can't wait for the post......... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Staffordmum Posted August 6, 2009 Share Posted August 6, 2009 I am here thru' unemployment and it has been the most educational time I feel as tho' I've made a hundred "friends" (it's very "rural where we live!) and even baked peckablocks for the girls (thanks Rachel!). Our WIR revision is all down the the helpful ppl on the forum - without whom we'd still be scratching our heads Thanks from me too Rgds, Pat Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted August 6, 2009 Share Posted August 6, 2009 Your absolutely right, i dont know what i would do without all the help I get on here so a big thank you all from me too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...