Sarahsausage Posted October 19, 2009 Share Posted October 19, 2009 Gladys hasn't sounded her normal self today, the only thing I can liken it to is she sounds like she has a frog in her throat when she's chatting. She's eating and drinking as normal but just sounds different. Has anyone had a similar experience or any ideas what it could be please? Could she have something stuck in her crop/throat? I'm hoping she'll be OK in the morning. Gosh they are a worry aren't they?! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cluckingmad Posted October 19, 2009 Share Posted October 19, 2009 oh yes, they're worse than children!! I'd have a check to see if her chest sounds ok - no rattling/wheezing noises, and maybe feel her crop gently - if she's eating and droinking ok she's probably fine but any excuse for some extra fussing usually goes down pretty well Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Patricia W Posted October 19, 2009 Share Posted October 19, 2009 That's how mine started - it blossomed into a chest infection with 2 of them and we needed 2 visits to the vet. Keep an eye on her Tricia Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sarahsausage Posted October 19, 2009 Author Share Posted October 19, 2009 Thanks Tricia, I will do! What did the vet do, just give them antibiotics? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...