puddleduck

Anyone know of any good Honey cook books?

If you're buying for a beekeeper (or wannabee-keeper) then I'd recommend Kim Flottum's Honey Handbook. It's only partly a recipe book, but the ones that are included are good. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Honey-Handbook-Creating-Harvesting-Cooking/dp/1845433025/ref=pd_cp_b_1

If it's just a cookbook that you want, then I think it's quite difficult to get anything comprehensive. The Americans use honey much more than we do here in UK, and a browse on amazon.com reveals a better selection, but still a bit limited.

What about recipe software? One of the best is at www.bigoven.com which currently has nearly 8,000 recipes containing honey, and over 1,500 with "honey" in the title! It's less than £26 for the version on CD, and would make an excellent gift for any computer-literate cook. I use Bigoven a lot. You can print out recipes and work from them in the kitchen, scribble on them, and drop as much fat on them as you like, without spoiling the original.