Wantchooks

......Chooks, Cube and WIR on way!!

Finally persuaded DH and it all looks set .........as long as he can finish flattening the bottom of the garden ready for next Wed!

Am starting to panic - was hoping that he may be able to lay slabs down first, but I think that isn't going to happen due to the time.

I am going for a 12x8 run on earth with either aubiose or hemcore litter, a (cube purple) and GNRGNRGNRGNR !!!! :D:D

Has anyone any advice as to what I will need to manage the run floor?

I am so excited - fingers cross that the ground doesn't freeze and he can finish levelling it. If I have to get out there with hot water bottles to thaw it I will :pray:

We got a bit of a lick on this afternoon (in the sleet!) and now have a lovely flat area.....DH reckons he can bang it down and layer sand then slabs by Weds - so I am off to work for the next four days now and hopefully most of the work will be done!

I would have got an electric fox bungee around the bottom of the run if no time for slabs for Mr Fox.

So Auboise or Hemcore anyone?