WitchHazel

Anyone have a volvo estate?

If so, could you give me an idea of the interior height of the rear space please? Not interested in the width or length, or the overall height of the car. Reason for asking is that I want to know what the maximum height dog crate I can get in there.

An XL dog crate is about 91cm high

An XXL dog crate is about 87 cm high (approx 34 inches)

I appreciate that not all Volvos are the same, but I'm sure they will be similar enough to give me a good idea. We don't have one, we're going to be borrowing one from a friend who is currently away (otherwise I'd ask him).

Thanks!

Hazel

Thanks for your replies chaps. Are those measurements at the openeing - i.e is it higher inside the car iteself? (Dog crates are folding, so I might be able to put it flat in the car, then put it up.

The reason I need to put an extra large (or XXL) dog crate in the boot is that I'm looking at transporting two adult geese and I wanted to give them as much headroom as possible.

I've just seen a flaw in putting it up in the car plan. I won't be able to get the cage out without dismantling it, and that isn't much help.

I'll take my tape measure down to the allotment tonight and see how bigg the geese really are, as I might be able to get away with a smaller crate. Or two smaller crates.

Thanks for your help