emchook Posted February 22, 2010 Author Share Posted February 22, 2010 i have ordered some easibed...will let you know if the malteser toes reoccur .. I really dont fancy going through that palava again Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stoice Posted February 23, 2010 Share Posted February 23, 2010 One bale of Hemcore I got was particularly 'fluffy' with lots of soft shredded fibres that produced 'Malteser toes'. The next bale I got was less fluffy. I've never had a problem with easi-bed (But then it doesn't smell as nice either) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted February 23, 2010 Share Posted February 23, 2010 Right I'm going to try some auboise soon If they get malteser toes I'll save it for the nestbox. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
emchook Posted February 23, 2010 Author Share Posted February 23, 2010 Aubiose does smell nice for a while .. but that highlight was cancelled out by the malteser toe extraction lowlight.. Will try the easibed and see how it works out ! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...