craftyhunnypie Posted May 1, 2010 Share Posted May 1, 2010 I have just got back from a day out with my knitting club. We went to Black Sheep Wools Craft Barn - Partridge Lakes Culcheth, Near Warrington. Wow! I got some absolute bargain. Everything is cheaper than normal price anyway. But this weekend they have 25% off all marked prices. I got some gorgeous Noro wool for £2.99 plus 25% off that - it's usually £7.99 a ball! I got some scirocco wool some gorgeous mohair, some crofter fairisle wool & some Mirasol beautiful salmon coloured wool. I am over the moon! They also sell stitching kits - longstitch, cross stitch, tapestry etc. If you like knitting & stitching - I advise you to go. They also have a website... http://www.blacksheepwools.co.uk/index.html Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted May 1, 2010 Share Posted May 1, 2010 I'd heard it was their barn sale this weekend. I'm very jealous, especially of the Noro! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted May 1, 2010 Share Posted May 1, 2010 Ooohhh. There used to be The Black Sheep shop in Wigan. I didn't know it was now in Culcheth. You should have shouted, you were only minutes away for me today Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted May 1, 2010 Author Share Posted May 1, 2010 Oh flip Jules! I'm sure I will be going again - if I do I will shout up & let you know! It's brilliant! It's Noro silky Mountain that I bought - I've wanted it for ages Ubereglu. Their sale is also online! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey Lucy Posted May 2, 2010 Share Posted May 2, 2010 Oo! I'm planning on a visit when we're in the UK in the summer. I'll be driving from Liverpool to Lincoln so it's on the way. Sort of Might have a look online to keep me going til then... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted May 4, 2010 Author Share Posted May 4, 2010 I went back to Black sheep yesterday with my mum. Well we went to Willow Pool Garden centre, then carried on to Black Sheep wools. We also had a cuppa at the fishery down the road, sat in the fishermans hut - around the logburner! I bought some Poems wool to make a funky felted bag & a cross stitch kit of a farm yard with chickens! Plus 3 scarf kits too. I'd bought most of my main wool stash on Saturday. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...