Alis girls Posted May 4, 2010 Share Posted May 4, 2010 after a worrying day where 2 of my laying girls didnt lay yesterday - today they have all laid including little Jez (the baby of the group) who did a learner egg. OH sent me a pickie on my phone. I was worried sick last night in case they had egg blockage or summat. One relived chicken mummy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scarlettohara Posted May 4, 2010 Share Posted May 4, 2010 Well done It's exciting when they all lay - I have had 6/6 for a few days Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
txswanie Posted May 5, 2010 Share Posted May 5, 2010 Isn't it funny how we all worry about eggs or the lack of them. I even got an egg in the Gingernut transport box from Omlet.....and I was worried in case that was weird . Lol. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...