The Dogmother Posted May 5, 2010 Share Posted May 5, 2010 .... And this... From here Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
moochoo Posted May 5, 2010 Share Posted May 5, 2010 Really lovely. Beautiful without being flouncy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted May 5, 2010 Share Posted May 5, 2010 I like those. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sadietoo Posted May 5, 2010 Share Posted May 5, 2010 They are gorgeous...are they cards or ceramic tiles? I can't really tell...I'd love them to be tiles - , is it you Claret with the tiled panel in your garden or am I confusing you with another omleteer? Edited to say..silly me..didn't see the linky thing now off to have another look at the stuff on the link.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted May 5, 2010 Author Share Posted May 5, 2010 They're prints... I have sent a link to The Boy - perhaps he'll take the hint.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...