..lay a little egg for me Posted May 7, 2010 Share Posted May 7, 2010 Well, the lib dems might have under-performed but we do have our first Green MP! Hopefully, that means there will at least be one voice raising concerns about the environment in Westminster! In my view, although the economy is the greatest short-term problem facing the UK, the greatest long-term problem facing the world is that of climate change. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
docsquid Posted May 7, 2010 Share Posted May 7, 2010 I'm delighted that there is a Green MP too. About time somebody who really cares about the environment, as opposed to issuing platitudes about it, gets a voice in Parliament. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted May 7, 2010 Share Posted May 7, 2010 Hopefully will make a difference Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Saronne Posted May 7, 2010 Share Posted May 7, 2010 My son voted for the Green candidate in Brighton. He's quite pleased (and so am I!) Saronne x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Daphne Posted May 8, 2010 Share Posted May 8, 2010 If I still lived in my old house she would be my MP! And before that I was near Witney with Douglas Hurd, but now its David Cameron! Unfortunately my current MP is best known for flipping his house; although I did used to work with Sarah Teather who has just got back in in Brent for the Lib Dems. I think she has turned out to be an excellent MP. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...