Guest Posted May 9, 2010 Share Posted May 9, 2010 Ok so after yesterdays outing im completely torn on what to get. Dad is being mean and saying I can only get 4 more girls whereas if I got 6 I wouldnt have to choose. Anyway I have the options of a barred dotte, silver laced dotte ( I know I am getting these no matter what! ) but that leaves 2 and i want either a aracuana bantam or welsummer bantam or a pekin or a poland bantam and i am in love with the pekin and poland bantams but dad said oh there ugly chickens but what does he know ! Problem is I need to find a place within a 2 hour travelling distance from my house in chatteris cambridgeshire who sell poland bantams and lavander pekins ( my mum loves lavander pekins so I think I might let her get it ) does anyone know where to get them ? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jellykelly Posted May 9, 2010 Share Posted May 9, 2010 Ooooo - definately get a pekin. I love my pekins to bits. I haven't got an auracana, but would like one (or 3). Perhaps you should get one of those and then post lots of pics! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Patricia W Posted May 9, 2010 Share Posted May 9, 2010 I got my Poland Bantams from someone in March, not far from Cambridge. If you are interested, pm me and I'll give you Annie's address. Tricia Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted May 9, 2010 Share Posted May 9, 2010 Personally i wouldnt mix Polands with Wyandottes, the Pekin would be a better choice - I have nothing against Polands Tricia I have some myself but I wouldnt mix them with dottes, I also keep Pekins and I would mix those with dottes as they are a bit more feisty Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...