maryann

5 days to go

well Daisymay has done better than i thought for her first time sitting well, sometimes she gets a bit carried away on the pond esp first thing in the morning i have to tell her to go back to bed and off she goes.

im more nervous waiting to see if any hatch than my daughter who is about to give birth any day soon :lol:

Donald wont let me in the shed when shes off the nest to have a look so dont even know if any of the 14 eggs are fertile.

think i will be camped out on thursday

hopefully good news soon

(duck)(duck)

thankyou

i did try 2 days ago only managed to look at one before she spotted me in the shed and sent me to flight :lol::lol:

i looked on internet as all i could see was black and an air sack at one end so have decided what will be will be but with only a day to go think i will be a nervous wreck by the time my grandson is born

well its d day just been out to the shed to see if anything happening as Daisy has not been out at all today.

she moved to one side of the nest to show me a tiny little head peeping over the nest ,glad no one here to see me

tears of joy must be going daft in my old age :D:D:D