Burtie14 Posted August 8, 2010 Author Share Posted August 8, 2010 My OH hates you!!!! I now want one of those and as your dad probably wont be coming here anytime soon, its all down to my OH That is one very seriously clever chook gym, amazing, well done I should point out that dad is only responsible for making the garden look nice - not the construction of the adventure centre, which was All My Own Work! I don't want him getting undue credit where it's not deserved! (although anyone who's looked through the pics will have seen the poor old boy slaving away on the concrete base for the WIR so I should probably be a touch more generous to him!) Anyway - for anyone wishing to build their own Birds' Educational Activity Centre (BEAC) - you could do a lot worse than buying something like this shoe rack http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8753885/Trail/searchtext%3ESHOE+RACK.htm for £20 and getting a bit creative. It's how the whole mission began for me... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
docsquid Posted August 8, 2010 Share Posted August 8, 2010 Well, I think you've done wonderfully well with it. It is definitely something to think about once the intros are complete and the two flocks are integrated within the WIR! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted August 8, 2010 Share Posted August 8, 2010 he and YS have just built an outdoor run for the tortoise think this could be their next project. I'm not sure your tortoise could manage the ladder! They made him an upper deck with a slope and little wooden strips to help him up and down - he loves it! I did ask him about the chicken assault course but just got an ummmm Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
batcatz Posted August 8, 2010 Share Posted August 8, 2010 The BEAC is brilliant. I just looked at the shoe rack and thought I could make one of those! I'm in the middle of making a WIR and I could make something with the bits of wood left over... not that I feel like another project. haha. I also said "wow" out loud when I saw your garden! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted August 9, 2010 Share Posted August 9, 2010 Oh im sorry, your the clever one! Well, just send your dad to do my garden then eh? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...