MarkBevBen Posted September 1, 2010 Share Posted September 1, 2010 Especially on a nice sunny day like today, I can see me spending ages outdoors watching our ladies! They're so cute and funny to watch! Our Ben's mesmorised with them too, he's been watching with me! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
holz Posted September 1, 2010 Share Posted September 1, 2010 They are such time wasters, but so fun to watch....Not sure I'll be sitting outside quite so much in the winter though! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkBevBen Posted September 1, 2010 Author Share Posted September 1, 2010 They are such time wasters, but so fun to watch....Not sure I'll be sitting outside quite so much in the winter though! maybe we'll have to invest in one of those outdoor heaters! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
holz Posted September 1, 2010 Share Posted September 1, 2010 Ooooh yes - that's a good idea! Toasted marshmallows whilst chook watching! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lougarbard Posted September 2, 2010 Share Posted September 2, 2010 I was thinking about one of them bird box web cam things when my eggs were hatching, but maybe an idea for hen watching on cold winter days!!! lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
migsy Posted September 2, 2010 Share Posted September 2, 2010 and they amuse the kids too. My boys were so excited to see our Ancona perching with a slight swing on top of the washing line. I wish I had my camera nearby. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
debbie9946 Posted September 2, 2010 Share Posted September 2, 2010 I lost an hour this morning, because i was sat in the garden, watching the chooks and then lost an hour this afternoon. So safe to say nothing has been done in my house today.............. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
the-real-tinkerbell Posted September 2, 2010 Share Posted September 2, 2010 i love chook watching my garden is in a far better state than my house at the mo ,as im out there when ever its dry Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Calamity Jane Posted September 2, 2010 Share Posted September 2, 2010 Too right !!! I have been planning to DO the top of my garden for years and never got round to it. Now I have my chickens and HAVE to supervise them during FRanging, I have got so much done. My OH is finally starting to see the benefits of keeping chickens. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...