BeckyBoo Posted September 6, 2010 Share Posted September 6, 2010 Someone's happy day - just seen the Omlet van in Ligh"Ooops, word censored!"er heading >> Camberley. Just me and the dog in the car and I'm leaping about in my seat shouting "Omlet van! Omlet van!!" and waving frantically out of the window So if you are getting chickens today then "Hellooooo!" and to the van driver, sorry, the mad bird with her arm sticking out of the red people carrier with the flower stickers was me BeckyBoo Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted September 6, 2010 Share Posted September 6, 2010 :lol: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted September 6, 2010 Share Posted September 6, 2010 I can just see you doing that Becky infact its exactly what I would be doing too cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...