runnerducklover

Urgent incubator help

Well im upset this morning eggs due to hatch late sunday/monday and i candled them for th elast time last night, i have 3 in there one not ready till the 12th may seems to be growing well, one not totally filled the egg and looks like blood clots and no movement(was ok day before)and one filled egg and moving well, i get up this morning and incubtor bulb has gone im so cross, looked at eggs, one defo dead, one too small to see as its not due till may and the one which was doing well has hardly no movement so looks like i wont get a hatch tom im so upset, question is how long do i wait before i give up with them and put some more in? And what do ido with the eggs, do i give them a funeral? I can just bin them, such and upsetting morning!! :cry:

Hello - what a disappointment to find that has happened.

I'd be tempted to wait a few days and see what happens, you never know.....

I always open the shells of any unhatched to see exactly what happened - and to help with the next hatching. Do it outside though :?

Hello - what a disappointment to find that has happened.

I'd be tempted to wait a few days and see what happens, you never know.....

I always open the shells of any unhatched to see exactly what happened - and to help with the next hatching. Do it outside though :?

Spoke to the breeder and both eggs look like they still have live duckies inside, he said wait till tuesday and candle again for signs of life.