Sammi J

Questions for getting to know each other topic

Hardly any of us know anything really about each other, let alone hair colour! I don't know if you ever get those questionnaires (probably just a teenage thing) where you answer all these questions about yourself and then send them off to your friends so they learn things about you? Like your dislikes/likes/hobbies/music tastes/fears/dreams etc Obviously it wouldn't be so intensive, but maybe we should have a post on here where people could sort of fill it out or something and then we'd all learn things about each other.

Okay just to get the ball rolling.

Please give us your ideas for questions that can let us get to know each other better.

Thank you.

:D:wink::lol:8)

Gosh, where to start???

Lesley started an Age topic a while ago but no-one has posted the crucial details for a while so age would be a good place to start (again!!) - either that or those of you who haven't spilt the beans yet could let us all know!!

My brain's turned to cabbage tonight! Come on the rest of you, suggestions please!

Sounds a bit like the Spanish Inquisition to me :roll:

Can we just declare Name, Rank and Number?

Am I getting my History mixed up here?

Kate and I have been through this in private emails and found so many coincidences we started calling it 'the Twiglet Zone' do-do-do-do! Mind you, we've found enough differences now to stop it being so scary 8)

Perhaps a set of say, five questions that we answer briefly (well - I could try!) using what Kate and Nicola have suggested as a start? When it runs out of steam, we could start the next set of five.

Lesley

Gosh, where to start???

Lesley started an Age topic a while ago but no-one has posted the crucial details for a while !

I'm always posting topics that people ignore - I'm used to it :(:(:(

I thought Senior Moments would give people something to do on these grey winter days before we all get busy in the garden :?

Poor Lesley! It's awfully upsetting when people don't reply to your post...

:?

Ok, so far we have.... Age (birthday!), Job, Interests Others than chickens, right?

How about hair colour, pets other than chickens, date that you got the chickens, date you got your first egg (or if you are still waiting)... hmmm.... I have plenty of ideas but they really don't relate to chickens (such as likes/dislikes/music tastes/favourite food/fears/dreams... I could go on!) So I'm not sure if I should suugest them of not... it depends how this quiz is going to go really! If it's going to be more chicken related, personal, or a mix of both?!?!?! :?

Don't want to frighten you re getting ancient Imogen, but for hair colour do you mean the white bits at the roots or the colour that comes out of the bottle?

Reminds me Jane - where are your photos? Mugshot required like the rest of us. And same message for Imogen and Sammi and Louise :lol::lol::lol:

hmm pictures I am notoriously camera shy I had a friend who I had seen for 15 years ask me to send a picture and the most recent one I could find was about 4 years old :!::!: I have some work ones but theireis no way I would be allowed to post those on a website I would get strung up :!::!: I will see what I can do but no promises :oops::oops::oops:

:roll: My little digital camera I extremely simple to use, but when asked to take New Year pictures, my father returned with a camera with NO shots because he hadn't pushed the button down properly :evil::shock::lol: Never mind! My mum's gunna take some pics of me skating soon, and maybe with me in the garden in my fab new wellies and chooks :D So watch this space!