cheeky girls Posted October 19, 2010 Share Posted October 19, 2010 Did anyone out there see Rory & Paddys Great British Adventure on channel 5 last night?? Fancy forcing your girls to race - not they were very bovvered - expecially the one that just sat on the starting line and refused to budge . What a fesity young lady Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
green Posted October 19, 2010 Share Posted October 19, 2010 Yup! Not sure the chooks knew it was a race, as some were either standing still or walking very slowly. Paddy should have got the mealworm tub out! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cheeky girls Posted October 19, 2010 Author Share Posted October 19, 2010 So glad that someone else saw it too. I expected a thread to already be on the go by at least 11am today!! I have a sneaky suspicion that if I rattled mashed potato or grapes yards away from my girlies they would break all records to get there. Did anyone see the really tatty looking chook - should it have looked like that do you think? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkBevBen Posted October 19, 2010 Share Posted October 19, 2010 Didn't see the programme, but can imagine I think my girls would run for sweetcorn or raisins too! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chicken bark Posted October 19, 2010 Share Posted October 19, 2010 I used to work in a pub that had hen racing. I didn't have hens at the time and so wasn't interested. But if I lived nearer now who knows... http://www.barleymowbonsall.co.uk/default.aspx?tabid=259 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
alet_chicken Posted October 20, 2010 Share Posted October 20, 2010 Brilliant video on that website. The chooks all look a bit bemused. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leicester_H Posted October 20, 2010 Share Posted October 20, 2010 Mine kind of race - see old post http://club.omlet.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=38940 H Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...