Griffin Posted November 1, 2010 Share Posted November 1, 2010 The Cochin babies were not playing ball at all today, so here is a fleeting glimpse of my splash notquiteacochinbecauseithascleanlegs girl Delilah The Orpington girls were much better behaved. I think they're about 13 weeks old now and almost the same size as my hybrids Snowy, who likes digging in the mud by the way I wasn't sure if this one was a boy or a girl. I'm fairly sure it's a girl now. I wasn't going to keep the Orpingtons but they're so sweet natured, they're no trouble at all and as the Polands I was keeping are boys I suppose they could stay. She told me this afternoon her name is Nessy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted November 1, 2010 Share Posted November 1, 2010 All girls? She told you her name? :lol: I'm sure there's room for them all to stay! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted November 2, 2010 Author Share Posted November 2, 2010 There were a fair few boys of course but they've long since departed this world. 2/4 Orps were boys and I thought the Cochin ration was 2 boys and 3 girls but one of the girls has turned into a boy but I can't bring myself to cull him yet Why do I end up with so many boys? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
goodinparts Posted November 2, 2010 Share Posted November 2, 2010 Of COURSE she's Nessy ....suits her most beautifully Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...