Jangle

Dreaming of Chickens

Does anybody else do this?

All night at the weekend I have been dreaming about chickens of various shapes and sizes.

The dream I remember most vividly was of visiting Lesley, who had about 50 chickens free ranging in her back garden. We had tea in the garden surrounded by hens.

that sounds like a nice dream jangle. I've had some chicken dreams, that I've posted on here, and they were quite bizarre!

I'm sure Lesley will be pleased you dreamt nice things of her, although I'm guessing she hoping it's not a premonition. I mean, 50 chickens free ranging in your back garden :shock:

Does anybody else do this?

All night at the weekend I have been dreaming about chickens of various shapes and sizes.

The dream I remember most vividly was of visiting Lesley, who had about 50 chickens free ranging in her back garden. We had tea in the garden surrounded by hens.

Probably because you weren't able to make the get-together Janet! :?

The amount of poo here would suggest that you are right - 50 chickens - but every time I count them there are still only 6 :lol::lol: