janeears Posted November 29, 2010 Share Posted November 29, 2010 I've just been out and covered our eglu with a blanket because of the freezing temperatures forecast for tonight. Is this necessary or am I just being overly-protective? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted November 29, 2010 Share Posted November 29, 2010 Well I did the same last night with the cube and used pet warmers in the trays to try and protect them. It's been so abnormally cold I feel you need to do something. I don't know that it really makes a great deal of difference to the temperatures. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted November 29, 2010 Share Posted November 29, 2010 I did the same when my eglu was out in the elements . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
janeears Posted November 29, 2010 Author Share Posted November 29, 2010 Thanks for the replies: I don't feel quite so paranoid now!! (Mind you, what my husband will say when he gets home, I don't know!!! He already thinks the girls are utterly spoilt and indulged.....................) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...