lillybettybabs

Unhappy with a certain large pet store!

I had my eye on a little grey bunny in our local pet super store, Just before Christmas i took the plunge and

bought him, His name is Noel and he is settling in very well.

On closer inspection at home Noel has some nasty bites in his ears and on his bottom also he has an old sprain or

fracture to his right leg, He walks on it ok (slightly twisted), Our vet has advised to just keep an eye on it as it

has heeled now.

I have spoken to someone at the store who to be honest didn't really care, And just wanted to know if i wanted to

swap him :evil: (he's not going back). I am shocked that no one had spotted it!

So i guess they don't give them check ups every now and again. :evil:

I'm pleased to say he is very happy and is learning all about being a house bunny. :)

Just an update, Noel went in to have his castration, I asked the vet to have a good check of his croocked leg.

He has had an xray is missing a whole toe on his right foot which is very deformed inside and his legs are very bowed ( i have been treating him for rickets).

I have an appointment with he vet and hope to get him to write his findings down so i can send them

to the certain pet store.

Just an update, Noel went in to have his castration, I asked the vet to have a good check of his croocked leg.

He has had an xray is missing a whole toe on his right foot which is very deformed inside and his legs are very bowed ( i have been treating him for rickets).

I have an appointment with he vet and hope to get him to write his findings down so i can send them

to the certain pet store.[/quo

hoe did noel get on? that would be a great idea to get the vet to wirte his findings down this certain big pet store needs to be stopped