Hi everyone - just to let you know, I'm nearly there with the 10 machine target my hubby set me to sell before he bought me my cube. On 6, 4 machines to go before end of month.....piece of cake!

Originally I wanted an orange cube, but now I'm also looking at pink to match my mark 2. Hmmmm

Also, when you go on the shop as if to order one - it says delivery will be around the 21st May, is this true or is it more likely to be June / July?

My poor girls are really miserable today. They have laid and have had a treat and loads of love & talkings to, but they are all under the shower curtain sheltering from the rain. They will love the cube - 2 cozy nesting places - so not as much queuing up for a little rest - and there is that new part of the run underneath the cube! They have found a couple of slugs today - that they soon gulped down. I just feel sorry for them - reckon they need a cup of hot cocoa and a hot water bottle to take away those miserable day feelings!

Emma.x

Hiya - oh they are electronic bingo machines, electronic random number generators / raffle machines & darts scorers! But only the bingo machines count towards my target! :roll:

Still no sign of sun here! Absolutely chucking it down - the girls have just had some cherry tomatoes chopped up. I've told them to put their wellies on & go & jump in some puddles!!!! :lol:

Emma.x