oneyolktoanother

Have Had Enough:(

Went away on a sea fishing trip for a few days tghe oh thought i could do with a break after losing our house bunny :( came back and the chooks were fine said well done to my mom she looked after them well and also the parrots.

Got up the next day and let them out the coop and noticed blood on daisy's bum just under her vent :shock: picked her up and molly had pecked her feathers and drawed blood :shock: poor little thing so cleaned her up and sprayed her with purple spray and fitted another bumper bit on molly as she went for her again in front of me :shameonu: we had taken it off 3 weeks ago and everything seemed fine could scream, my oh was that mad he said no more chickens ever :shock::( i just hope everything calms down, felt abit guilty putting the bumper bit back on molly but she bought it on her self :x

Well, at least you picked it up as soon as you were back. So well done.

I hope the bumpa bit works. One of our ex-bat's has a passion for plucking Phillip's long flowing white locks ( he's a white crested Polish). Even with a bumpa bit, Ukadex and anti-peck spray she has persisted. We now have them living separately.