beach chick

Useful employment for bunnies!

Ruby and Arthur have been put to work... :lol:

my strimmer is useless, so there are various areas of garden which are wild, long grass with weeds and stuff which I cant get the mower into - so as of this week, Ruby and Arthur are on ground clearance duty! works a treat, I'm just moving the run onto a new patch of wildness when they've finished the first one. they love it - masses to eat, long grass to run through and nest in.

took them to the vet this morning for their first check-up, myxi jabs etc, and she said that it was a really good idea to put the run in places like that, because they are 'designed' to eat stuff that other animals won't. and of course a grass/hay diet supplemented with small amounts of complete pellets is best for them.

so, if you want your buns to earn their keep, rather than making patches of your lawn look as if they've been shaved, hunt out the rough corners!!

Is that even legal?? :shock::shock::shock: Bunnies working?? Forced bunny labour??

:P Sounds like a great idea... I recently set my dog to work, quite accidentally, when we got our ex-batts. He acted as bickering regulator. Whenever a hen would pick on another, he'd run to them and stare at them and they'd break up the fight. They're well integrated now!

My bunnies will be put to work too!