chocolateeclaire

Why was I so soft? Now with sequel.

Life with my 5 girls was just fine - all quiet - all well trained - no agro no noise - no problems with the cats.

so WHY, WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY did I agree to take on 2 bantams, 1 rabbit and a rather pretty golden coloured chicken!!!!!!!

The cats are in heaven as they having something that runs when they chase it- the bantams destined to live forever in the rabbit hutch and run - the golden hen not sure where everything is so screaming her head off and my other five extremely put out at having to share the garden.

Only the poor rabbit seems OK.

Never had a problem with the neighbours in my 3 years of having the hens but now getting worried.

Claire

£50 at B & Q and a rather 'Heath Robinson' run extension has restored the peace to my garden!!

Lily Langtry and Florence Nightingale, the bantams, are living in the rabbit hutch and run with Cagney the rabbit (I didnt dare ask you lot if rabbits can live with chickens in case you said no!!!)

Lacey, the other hen, if fending for herself out in the garden but staying close to the run and Lily and Flo.

Interestingly the only one really giving her hassle is Foxy my COF who herself experienced bullying when I first had her (that good old pecking order!!).

But the important thing is that they are all quiet in the morning!!!!

First thing Monday morning I am going to get myself vaccinated against Morehen disease!!

Claire