Bunny_burrows

HI, i'm new here

Thanks :D I bought that from pets at home, it's called a cuddel-E-cup, they love lying in it and it's not toxic material so i know they are safe if they chew a bit off although they are with good with it. I should get them another one tho, if one hops out the other one will get straight in! Thats Ruby in it in the picture, her sister is called Millie. :)

Thanks! Yep, their fur is like velvet! It's so gorgeous. I put that hay rack in as it's big enough to hold lots of hay but Ruby thinks of it as more of a comfey bed, lol. :P

Mine too, Ruby even chewed through the wire walls of her run once :roll: I had to get some new 'Ruby proof' wire. Of course as least she's not as bad as Millie who climbs walls. lol. I recently bought them a straw mat as i heard rabbits like them and they love it. It gives them hours of entertainment, they can sleep on it, move it, chew it, scratch it.... :D

I had a rabbit a few years ago - Harvey who was my darling. He was so beautiful and he used to come into the house during the day until he blotted his copybook one day. He ate through a valanced sheet, chewed the Christmas tree lights cable and ate the buttons off our push button phone :lol::lol::lol: ! I loved him to bits though!

They are sooo cute, but can be really destructive. I bought a big box home from work for them to play in. Phil cleverly cut front and back doors and a (4 pane) window in it, and it was confetti by morning!

If you like pictures of cute bunnies, there's a link here somewhere to the site of a young lady, who has a cute bunny called Lily. I went all gooey looking at it. Also http://www.rossrabbits.co.uk (where I got our girls from) has gorgeous pix of tiny baby buns and huge big, cuddly French lops awwwww

When we got our two girls from her, we pre-ordered so to speak, and put our names down for offspring from a litter of particular parents, depending on what came out. She then sent weekly photos of the babies, and when we collected them we got a CD of photos and video clips of them as tinies and also of their mum and dad. You should hear the lovely squeaky/snuffly noises that baby bunnies make :D:D

Awww, i love baby bunnies! Thats so cool that they send you videos of them. They seem like very nice breeders

Chunkin, thanks, it's a shame you are allergic but you can always look at my bunnies if you need any bunny relief.

Kate, my rabbits used to come in my house for play times but not any more since they chewed holes in the sofa, lol. Millie even escaped into the hall once. It was two against one, i turned my back for one minute and she was gone. I swear i could hear the great escape music. lol :lol: