jilly

ANYBODY ORDERED PINK CUBE ?!!

Just wondered if anyone out there has ordered a pink cube ?

Surprised that no one has posted piccys of pink cubes yet ?! Surely someone out there has ordered Pink ?!

If there is anyone could we see some piccys PLLLEEASE !!

Thanks

Jilly

x

Hmm bet there is a secrect "pink cube" enthusiasts club out there. Perhaps there is a secret handshake to join ? I would be a member if it wasn't for my 3 boys not allowing me to ?! I think the cube will be FAB in pink. Perhaps I need to go to a therapy group for people who love the colour pink and need to be cured of their desire for pink cubes ? (kind of like A.A ) Well it would be the PAA (pink adorers annonymous) !! Sorry must go. You don't have to be mad to live in my house but it does help !!LOL :lol:

Jilly

x

I wanted a pink one, couperman wanted a green one (he was being boring :roll: ) we finally agreed to a purple one ( 8) )

I now want a pink rablu :lol: , but I have to wait (our garden is SO not big enough - and couperman said that I cannot have rabbits - hmmmm, well see, he wont notice 2 little dwarf rabbits will he :D )

I wanted a pink one, couperman wanted a green one (he was being boring :roll: ) we finally agreed to a purple one ( 8) )

I now want a pink rablu :lol: , but I have to wait (our garden is SO not big enough - and couperman said that I cannot have rabbits - hmmmm, well see, he wont notice 2 little dwarf rabbits will he :D )

And when he does notice you just say "what these old things ....?" (YOU know how it goes 8) )

I was tempted by a pink one but thought it might just be a little too in your face. I thought I might get a bit bored with it and have gone for a purple one. The family think that is mad enough. Although I still love my yellow eglu and would probably have gone for yellow if they still did that colour. I have never got tired of it.