Luvachicken Posted November 11, 2011 Share Posted November 11, 2011 I think I'm allowed to post this on here I bought some bargain mealworms today from Squires Garden Centre ( I think they are all over the place, but my one is in Farnham/Badshot Lea. It was a 1kg bag and cost 9.99 instead of 19.99. I'm pretty certain this is a bargain because I bought the same bag last year for 19.99 Just wanted to share the info with you all. I got the birds in my garden a bag too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ohcarolina Posted November 11, 2011 Share Posted November 11, 2011 Rats, they're shut! I'll be 1st in line tomorrow Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sandyhas3chucks Posted November 11, 2011 Share Posted November 11, 2011 thanks i need more soon i normally get from anne kennedy but this is an excellent deal. wish i had read this sooner as I passed my local ne today but have a pal that will be at badshot tomorrow will ask her to get me some Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nikkichick Posted November 12, 2011 Share Posted November 12, 2011 Excellent, we're going this afternoon!!! Might pick up some fish from the aquatics place while we're there, if the OH will except more creatures living with us!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...