clarealan

Hi. I'm new to the forum.

Hi

Just wanted to say a quick hello. I've posted some photos of my two bunnies, Hugo and Peanut in the gallery section. Thanks to Kate for moving them to the correct section for me - I'm a bit of a novice to all this.

I love my green rabbit eglu - the bunnies have settled in so quickly.

Clare

:D

Hi i am new to omlet and as your rabbits have settled in so well im i am thinking about buying an eglu do you think it would be worth it as i am trying to start a family of rabbits. thanks

Rablus are great Gabriella, but the number of bunnies that you can keep depends on the size of the breed that you get. Also bear in mind (and I don't want to state the obvious here) that if you have a boy and a girl bunny together you will soon have millions of bunnies!!! :shock: It is important to be responsible about the way that you breed bunnies as they are very cute, but reproduce at an alarming rate! Also, any girls that you don't plan to breed from need neutering as they tend to get uterine cancer otherwise.

There is lots of useful information on http://www.rossrabbits.co.uk which is the site for the breeder that I bought my bunnies from; Karen is a real bunny guru and has so much advice - her bunnies are soo gorgeous and well behaved too.

Enjoy your bunnies and your Rablu too :D

Thanx for the info on that website its really helping me thankyou! :lol:

Well my situation is that i have a 5 month neterland dwarf and i am building a new hutch now for my male which i am hopefuly gettin soon so anyone got any tips that wud be helpful to me to start a family of bunnies