RedReader Posted December 6, 2011 Share Posted December 6, 2011 Its been an emotional couple of days. Sadly Margot died on Sunday & as Barbara was looking so sad & lonely I have got a couple of rescue warrens from the RSPCA. They are all settling in the eglu now but I need to choose some names. Ideally they will go with Barbara so I was thinking US first ladies (ie Barbara Bush, Nancy Reagan, Hilary CLinton) Carry on Actresses (WIndsor, HAttie Jaques & Sylvia Sims) Romantic Novels (Cartland etc) US Divas (Streisand, Liza Minelli) Any suggestions.... RR x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted December 6, 2011 Share Posted December 6, 2011 Sorry to hear about Margot, it's hard to lose them Congratulations on the new girls. Like your idea of the american president wives Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
pips_pekins Posted December 7, 2011 Share Posted December 7, 2011 How sad about Margot. So sorry. I love your ideas for names for your new girls especially the Carry on names. It also made me think of Barbara Castle, Shirley Williams and Margaret Thatcher . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...