sage Posted February 24, 2012 Share Posted February 24, 2012 Just signed the family up to do the 3 mile fun run. Problem is Hubby is a devout couch potato and could not think of anything worse to do on a Sunday morning. I will have to get DD 3years old to shame him into it. Sage Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted February 24, 2012 Share Posted February 24, 2012 Bribe him with chocolate? Say for each 1/2 mile he runs in practice he can have something as a reward! I must have a look to see where the nearest sport relief mile is round here at uni. However I don't think it would be that easy to get sponsors as I go running nearly everyday anyway, (at least 2.5 miles). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hazard Posted February 26, 2012 Share Posted February 26, 2012 we are signed up also its my goal point for my diet n exercise Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...