Wiggle39

Superglug and Glug don't match..

I went to buy 2 more hens as my lovely escape artist hen came face to beak with a fox a few months ago and did not live to tell the tale. Then the problems began.. As I got out of the car I saw a cube (the first time I'd seen one for real) and fell in love! I went home with 2 hens and a plan.. Hen supplier happened to mention part ex. I had a classic and now I have a cube, yay! But I swopped them yesterday and got home to find green Superglug and grubs in the box, and yes, I know it's petty but I wanted purple ones to match my cube. Do you think Omlet will swop them even though I got them from one of their suppliers not direct?

No afraid not, they have only just started supplying Eglu's and when I asked for a Purple Cube they looked somewhat shocked and explained that pretty much everyone who has ordered through them has gone for green. But when they saw the purple Classic I took to part ex they loved it. I'll give Omlet a call in the morning and see what they say.

I'm pleased to report that Omlet customer services have come up trumps again. I spoke to Val this morning and she has arranged to have a purple Superglug and Grub sent directly to me (this saves me an 80 mile round trip to the supplier) and has provided pre-paid labels for me to return the green ones to them. :dance: