Janepie33 Posted June 23, 2012 Share Posted June 23, 2012 OH is performing surgery on the dishwasher at this very moment. We are trying to repair instead of replace, but I am finding it impossible to find a replacement part on the internet. None of the photos of the things I have looked at look like the part OH has removed! Does anyone know of a good website for replacement parts for a Bosch Exxcel dishwasher? Thanks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
abwsco Posted June 23, 2012 Share Posted June 23, 2012 Can recommend trying http://www.appliancespares-direct.co.uk tel 01253 699009 if you want to ring them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reikiranf Posted June 23, 2012 Share Posted June 23, 2012 I've always managed to track down parts on Ebay that I couldn't find elsewhere. Good luck! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chicken deficient Posted June 23, 2012 Share Posted June 23, 2012 http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/customer-service/spare-parts-and-accessories.html ta da! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janepie33 Posted June 24, 2012 Author Share Posted June 24, 2012 Thank you. It seems that the part we are after costs just over £100 . We only really need a small bit of black rubber as the old one has a hole in it, but "Ooops, word censored!"ody seems to sell that bit seperately! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Saronne Posted June 26, 2012 Share Posted June 26, 2012 I understand your frustration! The control k"Ooops, word censored!" on mine broke and fell off (cheap bit of plastic) and I found a spare part on that website. It cost £25 !!! so I haven't bothered and turn the bit of metal (that the k"Ooops, word censored!" was attached to) manually. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...