mollyripkim Posted July 6, 2012 Share Posted July 6, 2012 Spent a lovely day at the flower show, thank goodness for wellies though. Got most excited at seeing a Flytes of Fancy stand, they had a trio of pekins which were so cute! Lots of chickeny things for sale as well. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clucker1 Posted July 6, 2012 Share Posted July 6, 2012 Arrr, that is what kind of chicken it was then. It looked very sweet and cute! I saw just the one yesterday and wondered what breed it was. I did love the hen house with all the veggies round it.....my little darlings would have thought it was paradise with all that veg to eat! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mollyripkim Posted July 6, 2012 Author Share Posted July 6, 2012 Yes I thought that too, in fact I have ventured into veg growing this year but in raised beds, I had this lovey image in my head of nice rows of cabbage and cauliflower just like at the show. Unfortunately mine resemble trees! But I got lots of inspiration for next year. The pekins were really cute, lots of people oohing over them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...