You are clever couperman - perhaps that's all I need - fancy a job?

My cubes been empty for a month or so that is when I noticed it.

I am sure it is just a minor tweak that is needed - so hopefully I shall get a man to minor tweak it some time soon :wink:

....Could it be condensation from soggy chooks?...Kev.

No, I identified the weak point on mine & told James.

It wasn't the construction either, as Omlet Will did mine!

But, since I moved it & jiggled the roof (perhaps I should have wiggled it, but jiggling was fine :lol: ) it's been good.

Or should I have been minor tweaking or waiting for a man?

Well, it is lovely weather here so i have taken the opportunity to tidy things up in the garden & progress with the newbie inroductions whilst free ranging.

ALSO managed to grab hubby and set him his task of adjusting the drinker so I can take it off more easily. Pleased to say.... its MUCH better now, he took a file to it and filed under the clips and I can now get it on & off better.

So...good news there.

Also did my spot of wiggling with the roof as per Dilly's instructions and although only light rain last night, the nestbox was dry, need to see how it stands up in heavy rain though (don't think I'll have to wait long unfortunately.

BTW, even though it's nice today, went out yesterday & both rivers had burst their banks in Tamworth. Apparently they had closed the Snowdome whose car park always floods in heavy rain ( bad planning if you ask me)