LottyJ1 Posted September 26, 2012 Share Posted September 26, 2012 Very excited - I have volunteered for a new area team for the BHWT and they have arranged the first meeting! Can't wait to help sort new homes some worthy little hens! And maybe bring some more home every now and again! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted September 26, 2012 Share Posted September 26, 2012 Good on ya I couldn't do it.... I'd bring too many home Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
zakjon-98 Posted September 26, 2012 Share Posted September 26, 2012 That's great I'd wan't to bring them all home too - especially the ones with wonky beaks and other ailments! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LottyJ1 Posted September 27, 2012 Author Share Posted September 27, 2012 I am planning on getting a classic in the not to distant future so I can bring home the odd ones to make beautiful! My posh birds are now huge so may be quite scary for newbies so want the set up so I can keep them seperate for as long as needed! My OH thinks i'm so mental. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs_B Posted September 27, 2012 Share Posted September 27, 2012 How fantastic - good for you! I bet it's a great feeling being able to help with re-homing hens. Lucky hens indeed!! x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
majuka Posted September 27, 2012 Share Posted September 27, 2012 Oh well done you I keep checking the newsletter but they are never asking for volunteers in my area Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LottyJ1 Posted September 28, 2012 Author Share Posted September 28, 2012 I keep checking the newsletter but they are never asking for volunteers in my area I'm sure they will at some point! This is a new group so starting from scratch! Keep looking Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...