suebee Posted January 21, 2013 Share Posted January 21, 2013 At last! I can celebrate the arrival of AN EGG, and stop making sarky remarks on other folks' posts about being eggless in Seattle, and ......... Ethel made some nesty sounds this morning, which I rashly dismissed..... ......... She hadn't laid an egg for months, and had clearly decided that 'egg laying wasn't for her'........ UNTIL... I happened to glance in the nest box, and ..... ........... .......... .......... (That'll probably be it now until June... ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mimi5 Posted January 21, 2013 Share Posted January 21, 2013 Yay!!! So do you gobble this one down or wait.......for two and have dippy eggs??!! Enjoy! I can't believe my 2 babies Florence and Martha....bless em they have both been laying me an egg most days!! In all this cold too!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
suebee Posted January 22, 2013 Author Share Posted January 22, 2013 I gobbled it mimi.... .... I coulda waited I suppose, but there's a chance it coulda gone off by the time our Ethel laid again... ...... I fried it, and had it with some sausages...mmmmm... naughty but nice, and yes it was indeed lovely and dippy...just like Ethel! ........ (OH had a supermarket one, ... ) Glad to hear your Florence and Martha are keeping you supplied... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs_B Posted January 24, 2013 Share Posted January 24, 2013 Whooop whooop! Fab news, suebee! Egg dance~!! x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luvachicken Posted January 25, 2013 Share Posted January 25, 2013 Yay I'm so pleased for you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
suebee Posted January 27, 2013 Author Share Posted January 27, 2013 Awww, cheers folks! (Hey... She's even laid another one!...) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...