Hello chicken lovers ... last year having to sell cube and eglu classic ,, anyway missing chickens I recently brought a eglu go from ebay ,,, looking back over my last eglu which I paid £329 for it's now gone up to £460 am shocked which is why I brought second hand ,, the eglu go is high at £360 wish I could afford new :cry: anyone else notice it ,,, I do love the omlet range and planning on a walk in run hopefully soon but was shocked at the increase in price

I agree they are fab but was shocked to see the eglu Classic has gone up more then £100 even the go is pricer then I paid for my first eglu classic ,,, which I had kept my cube ,,,,, I wouldn't keep any other chicken house as love the omlet range

Yes, they are pricey, but you can get some good buys second hand if you keep a look out .... and when you come to sell they will hold onto their price! Over the last few years I got a 2yr old cube with 3m run for £300 (delivered and built), 2yr Eglu classic for £200 and a nearly new Go for £150 not to bad, all in excellent condition.

Wow that is good you must be lucky at getting bargains I paid £250 for mine so still a saving ,,, do miss my cube but only keeping 2 hens these days had 19 before but they past away now ,,, it's fab having hens again my hobby

I love the cube, the Eglu and Go are just used as extra nest boxes in my WIR, the Eglu is used if I am hatching. I find it so much hard to clean Eglu than the cube, but that might be just me! Bargains are out there if you look, I got my cube and Go from here and the Eglu from eBay. Omlet have reduced ones from time to time in their sale section - worth keeping a look out on there! Good luck and enjoy your girls!

Its inflation im afraid.Materials like the plastic to make it would have gone up,annual payrises for staff plus electricity and council tax rises all force companies to put up their prices.

Yes the price hike might sound a lot,but £130 in 10 years isnt so bad when you think you're getting something really quite funky and unique in looks.