Mercedes55

eBay ugh

Having missed Series 2 of The Bridge I managed to track down a boxed set of Series 1 & 2 a few weeks ago and have been looking forward to watching it.

OH and I have just finished catching up with the first series of The Killing so last night was the first evening we had to sit down and get into watching this.

I had already put the Series 1 discs on to make sure they were okay, so had given no further thought to if they were okay or not. However it seems that some of the Series 2 discs have no subtitles . It took us long enough to get used to watching these Nordic Noir series with subtitles, but imagine trying to watch them without :roll:

I am also pretty sure they are fakes as the cover on the back of the case has already started to peel off. What amazes me is that this seller has a really high and quite positive feedback rating.

I've opened a case with eBay to try and get my money back. I'm more annoyed that it messed up my planned evenings viewing :lol:

Managed to get a refund by opening a complaint with eBay, they have obviously changed a lot in recent years as last time I had a problem it was much more difficult to resolve. Have now ordered a set from Amazon, so hopefully that should arrive soon.

Yes Beccauk you can watch Series 1, 2 & 3 on Netflix or buy the DVD sets from Amazon too. As Netflix is only £5.99 a month and the box sets are around £25 each I am thinking it's cheaper to watch on Neflix as you get the first month free :D

Yes, the new eBay complaints procedure works very well. I have just had to open 2 non paying bidder cases for things bought over a week ago :roll:

You can also turn on an assistant that will automatically close cases for you & escalate them too, but I prefer doing it manually, so long as I remember when I can do it!