sparkysmum

Janathon

Hello! Vile weather, lack of gym, sick yorkie and no husband (he's down South visiting my lovely MIL) saw my Janathon off to the merest whimper of a start! Still I guess it could have been worse. I've no blog either also just posting a note on their F/book page. Quite excited to get into it if weather improves, sick dog gets better and hubby returns from his reli fest! Happy New Year!

slightly better today, longish dog walk, then half hour on bike followed by 2k on rowing machine, then a lovely swim to cool down. Yes snow was shocking! Do you know how we are meant to log our exercise? I have just been puting a wee note on their page, but I think you are meant to "log" as well. Think I am going to enjoy this! Ax

Day 4..... Went out for hours with DD for an eating event. Basically my exercise was walking from the car to the restaurant and an epic amount of talking.

Day 5..... more traditional exercise. 15 mins on the treadmill which I set at it's highest incline because I want to be good at walking uphill. Then I did 45 mins on the bike. I like my walking dvds and todays is the backstreets of Singapore and had Niki and the Dove on the iPod.