Hi

I bought my cube just over 18 months ago, its a mark 1 and I reckon the mark 2 came out about 15 minutes after I bought it !

I wonder if anybody else has had similar issues to me with it, they are;

1) the little green plastic screw in pegs bo brittle and snap quickly and the drill bit one snaps very quickly - my last one lasted 20 minutes!

2) the green metal lags that hold the wheels rust and snap at the bend - mine did this about a month after the 1 year warranty ran out, can I buy one? cannot find it on the website.

3) my four little treasures go and sleep and poop in the nesting box bit all night and needs cleaning out every day, I know you canh shut it off in the mark 2, do eglu do a conversion kit?

Many thanks to all

Roy

OK, so I can help a bit here...

With regards to the broken parts - ring Omlet, they are usually very helpful in sending out replacement spare parts.

Re the nest box - I use the smallest size tub trug; there's one which is half the depth of the normal ones. This fits nicely in the round porthole between the roosting area and the nest box, I pop it in at the end of the afternoon and take it out again first thing. They really shouldn't be allowed to sleep in the nest box for a number of reasons.

Hope that you get this sorted soon