I have no actual experience of anything other than the eglu ... but if you look at the Omlet website you can see it explained. The outer part is identical, but inside instead of roosting bars there is a plastic floor, and a bowl goes where the nesting box would be.

I believe it's possible to convert a rablu to an Eglu and vice versa, by buying the interior bits.

Rablu and guinlus don't have nest boxes, but feeding stations in their place. The rablu and guinlu don't have pull out droppings trays, you have to take the lid off and then pull the tray out like that. All Rablus and Guinlus are mk2s, whereas some eglus are mk1.

Obviouslt the guinlu has a smaller run.

The ducklu is just an eglu without the roosting bars.

I think somebody should make a sticky about this. :wink:

You can have a bantam in one of the 'Pet Eglus' (as Omlet call them) without roosting bars, although they are generally happier with bars to sit on. I have raised chicks under a bantam in my Rablu, but then chicks can't have roosting bars as they'd fall through.

It is hard to make bars to fit in the pet version because the inside is so flush - there's nowhere to fit them to and they just skid around - believe me, I've tried.

As I said earleir, you can buy the base to convert it if it's for long term use.