ajm200

Nettex ground sanitizer and Bio-Dri

Hi, I always used to use Stalosan-f and didn’t really like it.  I didn’t like the smell or the way it blew around easily.   This time round I bought the nettex product based on reviews.  Now I see that Omlet suggest Bio-Dri and Ground sanitiser as a bundle with Auboise.  

Do I need to buy both and use them together?

thanks 

I used to use Stalosan, years ago, until it blew around one day and I got a faceful! I have sued Nettex Ground Sanitising Powder for  a few years now and it is brilliant.. I sprinkle it in the run and rake through the litter on a weekly basis, and use under the new litter when I muck it all out every coupla months. Hence my sarcastic comment on your other thread about poo picking - I never have/see the need to do it.

Thanks. I’m making sure the run is spotless as it is right outside our back door and I want Hubby to help convert the greenhouse and buy me three more chickens.  The run is much cleaner with Nettex than it was with Stalosan.  The coop smells clean too.  The chickens have lost their chicken smell that they had when we collected them.   Still clearing the odd few poos  away though to keep the woodchip as clean as possible